Our attorneys routinely hold speaking and training engagements with trade associations on topics related to export controls. We have presented before Tech America, Professional Association of Exporters and Importers (P.A.E.I.), and Women in International Trade. In fact, our firm is a founder of the Alliance for Network Security.
Our lawyers are active in the following trade and legal associations:
- American Electronics Association’s Export Control Committee
- American Bar Association’s Export Controls and Economic Sanctions Committee
- Optoelectronics Industry Development Association
- Santa Clara Valley World Trade Association
- Counseled a trade association in obtaining relaxation of export controls on cryptography
- Advised a trade association regarding relaxation of international export controls on software for the design of semiconductors and integrated circuits
For more information, please contact Roz Thomsen.