Registration is open for ACI’s 10th Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls conference (rescheduled from a planned March 24-25 event). The conference will be held in a new virtual format on September 10-11, 2020. Topics will include:
- Navigating the enforcement landscape and increased use of the entity list
- Protecting your data while using cloud-based productivity suites
- Discussing the impact of new, emerging and foundational technologies regulations
- Anticipating Wassenaar changes to overcome cybersecurity challenges
- Ensuring your compliance program is up to date
- Assessing the impact of human rights guidelines to combat overuse of cyber-surveillance products and services
- Latest developments in China’s encryption and cyber laws
- Focus on Asia export controls – India, Japan, Korea, and Hong Kong
- European Union Dual-Use trade controls update
- Encryption requirements and export controls laws in Germany
For more information or to register, please visit https://www.americanconference.com/global-encryption/. Please mention keycode D10-999-FY20TB.
Additionally, a complimentary webinar on Emerging Technologies and Export Controls will be held August 4, 2020, from 11 a.m. -12 p.m. PDT, featuring Dave Aitel of Cyxtera, Anita Zinzuvadia of the Bureau of Industry and Security, and Roz Thomsen. To register for the complimentary webinar, please visit https://www.americanconference.com/global-encryption/webinar/.